- Executive Keynote IoT Continuum: Evolving Business
- Business Transformation in Action
- Architechting the Intelligent Edge to Create Scalable Repeatable Solutions
- Unlocking IoT's Potential
- Developing an IoT Security Practice for Durable Innovation
- Partner Case Study: Iconics
- Partner Case Study: Honeywell
- Evolving IoT with AI, Mixed Reality and Automation
- Activating Microsoft Resources and Programs to Scale
- Azure IoT Co-Sell Solutions 2020 - Interactive Guide
This event has been canceled
With the health and safety of our customers, partners and broader community being our top priority, Microsoft has made the difficult decision to cancel the IoT in Action event taking place Wednesday, April 1, 2020 in Washington DC.
Microsoft regrets any inconvenience this may cause. We will keep you updated about future IoT In Action events.
We thank you for your understanding. For any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and Networking Breakfast
Water, Energy & Waste Management Sustainability Through Digital Transformation
Architecting the Intelligent Edge to Create Scalable Repeatable Solutions
Networking Lunch Break
Partnering in Action
Developing an IoT Security Practice for Durable Innovation
Afternoon Networking Break
Evolving IoT with AI, Mixed Reality and Automation
Activating Microsoft Resources & Programs to Accelerate Time to Market and Co-sell
Evening Networking Reception