- Executive Keynote IoT Continuum: Evolving Business
- Business Transformation in Action
- Architechting the Intelligent Edge to Create Scalable Repeatable Solutions
- Unlocking IoT's Potential
- Developing an IoT Security Practice for Durable Innovation
- Partner Case Study: Iconics
- Partner Case Study: Honeywell
- Evolving IoT with AI, Mixed Reality and Automation
- Activating Microsoft Resources and Programs to Scale
- Azure IoT Co-Sell Solutions 2020 - Interactive Guide
This event has been canceled
With the health and safety of our customers, partners and broader community being our top priority, Microsoft has made the difficult decision to cancel the IoT in Action event taking place Monday, March 9, 2020 in Orlando.
Microsoft regrets any inconvenience this may cause. We will keep you updated about future IoT In Action events.
We thank you for your understanding. For any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Transformation in Action
Architecting the Intelligent Edge to Create Scalable Repeatable Solutions
Networking Lunch Break
Developing an IoT Security Practice for Durable Innovation
Evolving Healthcare with IoT, AI and Mixed Reality
The healthcare industry is experiencing a rise in consumerism and moving to patient-centric, value-based delivery models, resulting in enormous disruption to traditional care and business models. And everyone from healthcare providers to life sciences manufacturers are trying to effectively navigate this shift.
Join this session for insight into how Microsoft IoT, AI, and MR technology can help companies and organizations seamlessly evolve on this next step in their digital transformation journey. We will also dive into the benefits and use case scenarios for remote and continuous patient monitoring, connected workflows, intelligent supply chains, and smart manufacturing.
Activating Microsoft Resources & Programs to Scale
Networking Happy Hour Solution Showcase, Matchmaking, MS Speakers corner