November 5, 2019
- Executive Keynote
- Business Transformation in Action
- Unlocking IoT's Potential
- Partner Case Study: EY
- Architecting the Intelligent Edge to Create Scalable Repeatable Solutions
- Azure Data Box Edge
- Customer Case Study: Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Activating Microsoft Resources & Programs to Accelerate Time to Market and Co-sell
- Developing an IoT Security Practice for Durable Innovation
Accelerate your IoT vision by participating in this IoT in Action event - whether you're a business or technical decision maker looking for specific skills and valuable insights from others' IoT experiences, or you want to connect with those that are building or ready to implement repeatable, out-of-the-box IoT solutions.
Sign up for this event if:
- You have, or want to, implement connected devices in your business and need to learn how to best leverage the intelligent edge.
- You run an IoT business or practice and want to fast-track your IoT vision, transformation, and profitability by building innovative, repeatable solutions across a wide spectrum of industries.
- You create end-to-end IoT experiences and want the inside track on the entire IoT technology stack, from edge to cloud.
- You build IoT hardware solutions and want to better manage the connected device lifecycle.
- You're ready to gain actionable IoT insights, build future business partnerships, and unlock the transformative potential of intelligent edge and intelligent cloud solutions.
IoT in Action is your chance to build new experiences and drive rapid innovation in your business with the intelligent edge - together with Microsoft and their IoT Partner ecosystem. Register today and leverage this unique opportunity to connect with customers and partners from across the IoT ecosystem.
Make sure to check back regularly as we add new speakers and agenda details.
Breakfast and Partner Expo
Business Transformation In Action
Unlocking IoT’s Potential
Partner Case Study: EY
Architecting the Intelligent Edge to Create Scalable Repeatable Solutions
Azure Data Box Edge
Customer Case Study: Fonterra Co-operative Group
Activating Microsoft Resources & Programs to Accelerate Time to Market and Co-sell
Developing an IoT Security Practice for Durable Innovation