November 12, 2019
Sign up to accelerate IoT business value
Accelerate your IoT vision by participating in this IoT in Action event - whether you're a business or technical decision maker looking for specific skills and valuable insights from others' IoT experiences, or you want to connect with those that are building or ready to implement repeatable, out-of-the-box IoT solutions.
Sign up for this event if:
- You have, or want to, implement connected devices in your business and need to learn how to best leverage the intelligent edge.
- You run an IoT business or practice and want to fast-track your IoT vision, transformation, and profitability by building innovative, repeatable solutions across a wide spectrum of industries.
- You create end-to-end IoT experiences and want the inside track on the entire IoT technology stack, from edge to cloud.
- You build IoT hardware solutions and want to better manage the connected device lifecycle.
- You're ready to gain actionable IoT insights, build future business partnerships, and unlock the transformative potential of intelligent edge and intelligent cloud solutions.
IoT in Action is your chance to build new experiences and drive rapid innovation in your business with the intelligent edge - together with Microsoft and their IoT Partner ecosystem. Register today and leverage this unique opportunity to connect with customers and partners from across the IoT ecosystem.
Make sure to check back regularly as we add new speakers and agenda details.
Leveraging the Business Model Canvas to Drive Perpetual Business Value
Architecting the Intelligent Edge to Create Scalable Repeatable Solutions
Unlocking IoT’s Potential Through Microsoft’s IoT Intelligent Edge
Mixed Reality, AI, Drones and Robotics
Customer Case Study 1
Customer Case Study 2
Breakout 1: Activating Microsoft Resources & Programs to Accelerate Time Market and Co-sell
Breakout 2: Developing an IoT Security Practice for Durable Innovation
Notice to all public sector employees
This is a Microsoft event where hospitality (e.g., meals, refreshments) and promotional items may be provided to attendees at no charge. The aggregate value of such hospitality and any promotional items is not expected to exceed $100. Prior to attending this event, guests who are employed by or otherwise represent public sector entities are asked to review their organization’s policies to ensure that their attendance at this event is permitted. By attending this event, guests are representing to Microsoft that they are permitted by their organization’s policies to attend this event.