Sign up to accelerate IoT business value
Accelerate your IoT vision by participating in this IoT in Action event - whether you're a business or technical decision maker looking for specific skills and valuable insights from others' IoT experiences, or you want to connect with those that are building or ready to implement repeatable, out-of-the-box IoT solutions.
Sign up for this event if:
- You have, or want to, implement connected devices in your business and need to learn how to best leverage the intelligent edge.
- You run an IoT business or practice and want to fast-track your IoT vision, transformation, and profitability by building innovative, repeatable solutions across a wide spectrum of industries.
- You create end-to-end IoT experiences and want the inside track on the entire IoT technology stack, from edge to cloud.
- You build IoT hardware solutions and want to better manage the connected device lifecycle.
- You're ready to gain actionable IoT insights, build future business partnerships, and unlock the transformative potential of intelligent edge and intelligent cloud solutions.
IoT in Action is your chance to build new experiences and drive rapid innovation in your business with the intelligent edge - together with Microsoft and their IoT Partner ecosystem. Register today and leverage this unique opportunity to connect with customers and partners from across the IoT ecosystem.
If you would like to showcase at IoT in Action as an event sponsor, click here to download the sponsorship prospectus.
Make sure to check back regularly as we add new speakers and agenda details.
Introducing Microsoft IoT solutions enabling Intelligent Edge Intelligent Cloud World view.
Intelligent Edge, Intelligent Cloud
Microsoft IoT Business Session
Digital Transformation in Manufacturing
Simple protection from the edge to the cloud
Basic security knowledge
Ask the Speaker + Networking
IoT in Action Webinars
The IoT in Action Webinars are a series of live virtual events for companies ready to capitalize on the multi-billion-dollar IoT market. Attend the webinars to learn how to bring your business together in new insightful ways with the Internet of Things (IoT) – from increasing process efficiencies to delivering better customer experiences to generating new revenue streams.